Litigation - Serving NYC, Manhattan, Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island and the Surrounding Counties of Nassau, Suffolk and Westchester.
Rappaport, Hertz, Cherson & Rosenthal, P.C. prosecutes and defends commercial and real estate actions in the New York State Supreme Court, Appellate Division and Court of Appeals as well as all Federal Courts including but not limited to:
- Contract Actions
- Mortgage Foreclosure Actions For Major Lenders
- "Yellowstone Injunctions"
- Plenary Actions For Rents Due From Commercial Tenants And Their Guarantors
- Article 78 Proceedings
- Appellate Practice
Additionally RHCR defends tort claims and Federal Civil Rights actions.
Primary Attorneys in our Litigation Department include:
Contact our attorneys
- Jeffrey M. Steinitz, a litigator with 40 years of experience, who is also of counsel to the firm
- Howard Levine who has over 15 years of experience.
- Milan Dey Chao who has over ten years of experience.
- Marianne Nunziata who has over five years of experience
today for your litigation needs in NYC, Manhattan, Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island and the Surrounding Counties of Nassau, Suffolk and Westchester.